The procedure of admission starts from March.
- The students have to face entrance exam in main subjects. Hindi, English, Mathematics.
- Pupils selected for admission must produce an application for admission in the form supplied by school along with the following requirements :
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended (Duly counter signed by the education authority concerned in case of schools other than CBSE).
- Previous school report card.
- Birth certificate issued by register or any authority concerned.
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- 5 photos
- Aadhar Card of Student.
- Aadhar card of Parent’s (Mother & Father both).
- Any educational certificate of Parent’s (Mother & Father both).
T.C. is compulsory of the previous school in case of admissions from class 2nd onwards. Date of birth once registered cannot be changed.