The aim of the school is all round development of the student.
Our students are doing well in all the field scholastic as well as in co-curricular activities.
The school starts from 1st April to 31 March with all the Streams as Commerce and Science.
The school has well equipped labs in all streams with decent library to develop the students mind.
The school has well Qualified staff with great experienced and master in their subjects.
The school believes in inherit discipline. It is expected formally students to maintain discipline in the school premises as well as outside. School discipline is the system of rules, punishments and behavioral strategies appropriate to the regulation of children and the maintenance of order in schools. Its aim is to control the students actions and behavior .
School is providing the bus facility in every areas. NOTE:Children should always remain away from the main road until the bus arrives. 1. Facilated new technology as Digi-class that makes the topic interesting and curious.
2. Well equipped audio-video aids & covered by cameras.
3. Well equipped laboratories in each streams.
4. Well structured computer lab consisting no. of computers for the students.
5. Decent library to provide books on all the topics.
6. Big play-ground with lush green atmosphere
Meeting With Principal:
The school always tries to keep three meeting with parents for their wards discussion. But in emergency, the parents can meet during the working hours 10:00 to 12:30. Please avoid to meet the teachers during the school hours due to disturbance of stud.
Admission And other Activities
The procedure of admission starts from March. The students have to face entrance exam in main subjects. Hindi, English, Maths.
The student has to come with his/her parents.
Pupils selected for admission must produce an application for admission in the form supplied by school along with the following requirements :
Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended, duly counter signed by the education authority concerned.
The important paper as date of birth certificate original by birth register, previous school report card, 5 photos etc.
T.C is compulsory of the previous school. Date of birth once registered cannot be changed.
We accept date of birth certificate only from the municipal corporation or a panchayat
Co-Curricular & Cultural Activities
- To promote the sense of equality, unity, co-operation to bring out hidden talents and over all development of the students the school organised different competitions cultural and religious activities like Dance, Quiz, Drawing, Poster making etc.
- Physical fitness program me Yoga and Aerobics, P.T., Gymnastic, Physical Display.
- Sport, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Skating, Athletics
- Scout and Guide Camps.
- Disaster management & development skills and survey projects on different social issues – Poverty, Child Labour, Pollution etc.
- Our school is honoured and got many prestigious awards in different events at district, State, National and International Level.
- State Level Cricket Athletic Championship between two states.National Level River rafting, Athletic, Cricket, District level in Ice Skating.
- If a student leaves the school before the competition of a term, full fee will be charged for the term in progress ( i.e. 1 April to Sep 2 term Oct to March ).
- A one month’s notice will be given by the parents before a child withdrawn. A sum of 100 Rs. will be charged as T.C. fees and all dues.
- Re-admission of the student/struck off rolls for any reason, will be entirely at the discretion of the Principal and only on payment of re-admission fee, the school will provide only one chance in the school if the student is failed.
- The students have to come in prescribed uniform ( Class Nursery to XII )